Categorising Insights from Multiple Sources
Having multiple data sources that don’t connect with one another or show the cause and effect of actions is one of the greatest issues for category managers. The CadDo platform overcomes this issue by collecting and then connecting data from any number of data sources and systems, covering categories, customers, channels, the different types of spend and more besides. This delivers:
- Connected data that correlates to actions taken
Everything is curated and connected, to create a single integrated view of each category, and the products within.
- Metrics that measure up
CadDo’s Category Management solution calculates metrics from discrete data sets and makes the resulting insights available in an easy-to-use format that helps inform business decisions.
- Categorically better decision-making
The connected data from CadDo feeds into your category management cycles, enabling commercial, sales and marketing teams to make data-driven decisions, augmented by:
- Predictive and trend analysis
- Modelling and simulation tools
- Scenario modelling
- Lifetime-value analysis
- Understandable, Actionable Reporting
The reports and metrics CadDo’s Category Management solution provides are presented in a clear, easy to understand format. This makes them not only a single source of truth for your organisation, but also a source that provides customised reporting by teams, to enable actionable insights at a category level.
Getting Started with the CadDo Category Management Solution.
We’re here to bring clarity to Category management. So, our dedicated solution is built around your needs:
- Your IT team can have as much or as little involvement as you wish
- You can send your raw data as-is: with no need to develop custom data extracts
- You can add new requirements easily: just send us simple mock-ups or drawings
- You take care of your core business and we’ll provide the data that drives decisions