Enabling Understanding in eCommerce
Dealing with resellers doesn’t simply separate you from end users, it means that you are often dealing with disparate and incomplete data sources. The CadDo platform enables a rules-based approach to be developed, which connects and makes sense of the available data. This provides management teams with a holistic view to inform their decision-making:
- Data that connects and correlates
Regardless of data source, everything is connected to create a single, integrated view of each customer and category.
- Metrics that make sense
The CadDo eCommerce Insights solution has the power to calculate metrics and indicative partner P&Ls from discrete data sets, making the resulting insights available in an easy-to-use format that helps inform investment decisions and market activity.
- Making decisions data-driven
The connected and collated data feeds partner management and commercial cycles, enabling finance and commercial teams to make better decisions, driven by the facts, and augmented with:
- Predictive analysis
- Modelling and simulation tools
- Scenario modelling
- Lifetime-value analysis
- Making Information Accessible
Insights are only actionable when people understand them. So CadDo eCommerce Insights reports are easy on the eye and easy to absorb. This makes them a single source of truth for your organisation that provides customised reporting by teams.
How to buy into CadDo’s eCommerce Insights Solution
- Decide on how much or how little your IT team needs to be involved. We can handle everything if required
- Send your raw data as-is: there’s no need to develop custom data extracts
- Request fresh requirements the easy way, as mock-ups or drawings, not functional specs
- You focus on eCommerce, we’ll take care of the data that informs your decisions