Connect the data, confirm the costs.
Large cost bases and complex supply chains make cost-to-serve calculations complex and often unreliable. That’s because there are many disparate data sources that need to be captured, allocated and understood. The CadDo platform collects data at the transactional level from any number of data sources and systems. This data may include customers, SKUs, activities, warehouses, as well as off-system data such as standard times to perform different business activities. More importantly, CadDo collates this information to make it a clear and credible source of knowledge:
- Collated and connected data
All essential data is curated to deliver a single, integrated view of cost-to-serve.
- Metrics made easy
Regardless of the number of cost categories involved, CadDo has the power to calculate reliable metrics from these disparate data sources, and display the resulting insights in a clear format that helps inform your cost management decisions.
- Information that informs improvements
The granularity of the data means a better understanding of cost-to-serve at every level, enabling operational processes to become data-driven by augmentation with:
- Modelling and simulation tools
- Predictive analysis
- Scenario modelling
- Insights that are easy to absorb
The CadDo Cost-to-Serve reports are displayed in a clear and easy to read format that creates not only a single source of truth for your organisation, but one that provides customised reporting by teams, to enable truly actionable insights.
How do I implement the CadDo Cost-to-Serve Solution?
- Work out how much input your IT team wants. They can be fully involved or you can leave everything to us
- Send us your raw data: with no need for custom data extracts
- Request new requirements in a way that’s easy for you: we don’t need functional specs
- We can provide a turnkey service, leaving you to focus on other things